Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited Announcement No. 010 / 2015 Title: Human Resource Management Policy
In order to effectively manage human resource and organization development of Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited (GPSC); the company announces the human resource management policy as follows:
Aspiring to develop GPSC to be a learning organization, creating and promoting satisfactory organization culture and climate for business practices, advocating team work, determining reward and compensation based on fair basis, accentuating staff development and knowledge and competency transfer together with perceiving opinion and recommendation from every level equally by realizing that each staff is vital as a valuable asset contributing to achievement, prosperity and sustainable growth of the company.
- To abide by legal requirements and employee work rules and regulations together with international standard code of human rights and also to respect on individual and dignity of the human,
- To manage human resource in line with and supportive to strategies and business targets and to introduce and implement system and processes of human resource management compatible with leading entitles or corporations in power and utility business with clarity, transparency and fairness in line with the direction set forth by PTT group of companies,
- All managers and supervisors are assigned to take roles to manage human resource in their own work units under system and guidelines of human resource management.
Human resource development is the responsibility of GPSC, managers, supervisors and employees as follow:
- GPSC will recruit and develop sound and skilful staff who behave professionally and effectively and enhance their knowledge and knowhow to continuously perforin their functions.
- Managers and supervisor are assigned to take roles to monitor work plan, to appraise perforinance, to give feedback and to fairly support employees’ development.
- Employees have equal opportunities to enhance their skills and competencies.
- To fairly reward staff and manage staff career advancement together with other compensation and motivation in line with quality, job achievement, attitude and staff potential
- To assign, to rotate work, to give reward and take disciplinary action based on equality, faimess, appropriate knowledge and knowhow together with employees’ performance.
- To support initiating of internal employee club or employee forum with the objectives to promote relationship and knowledge exchanging together with related activities to promote relationship of employee at every level,
- To acquire view points and suggestions from employees equally and fairly by making use of communication channels for employees to inform undesirable or negative issues or topics which tend to be against company work rules / regulations, announcement or laws,
- To promote good quality of work life and to communicate related information and news to employees for satisfactory perception toward organization,
- The company attempts to continuously develop information technology for human resource management by upgrading information technology linked with other data base of the company for example SAP, COACH, ESS. The objective is for employee to easily access to the data., to effectively analyse data and to minimize work processes and documents.
“Aspiring to develop and enhance value of human resource is the principle to maintain employees of the company for the objective of co-achievement and sustainable growth of both employees and the company.”
Announcement 20 July 2015