Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited AnnouncementNo.010 / 2021Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited Group
As a guideline for business operations, Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited Group (GPSC Group) and its value chain as well as new business relations (such as mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures) adhere to human rights principles, natural resources rights and environment rights. This Human Right Policy applied to all stakeholders related to the GPSC Group and its value chain as well as new business relations, including employees, customers, communities, society, business partners, and suppliers of the GPSC Group. This is to ensure that the business operations of the GPSC Group are conducted with prudence, and caution. The GPSC group and its value chain as well as new business relations shall not take any direct or indirect actions that lead to violations of human rights, and shall not promote or involve in human rights violation. The GPSC Group Human Rights Policy is as following:
- Respect for human rightsprinciples - The GPSC Group and its value chain as well as new business relations must comply withthe provisions of Thai law related to human rights,national laws where the GPSC Group and its value chain as well as new business relations operate. The GPSC Group and its value chain as well as new business relations also commit to comply with international human rights standards including the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), the United Nation Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs), and the International Labor Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work — We are committed to prohibit forced labor, human trafficking and child labor. Also ensure the right to collective bargaining, equal remuneration freedom of association for all employees, and favorable working conditions
- Prohibit discriminant and harassment - The GPSC Group and its value chain as well as new business relations prohibit and have a zero tolerance for sexual and non-sexual harassment as well as discrimination based on ethnicity, origin, religion, belief, gender, skin color, language, social status or other related issues. GPSC employees shall receive trainings on discrimination and harassment in the workplace so that they are able to define escalation process for reporting incidents and aware of corrective action in case of discriminatory behavior and harassment.
- Human rights due diligence - Based on GPSC Group Human Rights Risk and Impact Assessment Methodology, the GPSC Groupand its value chainas well asnew business relations shall systematically and periodically identify assess and mitigate potential risks, impacts, and vulnerable groups—such as children, disabled people, women, indigenous people, migrant labor, third-party contracted labor, and local communities —related to respecting human rights. All GPSC departments are responsible for supervising, inspecting and managing the risk within their responsibilities.
- Support and promote human rights - The GPSC Group and its value chain as well as new business relations shall support and promote human rights in all forms to all stakeholders by participating and respecting for the Human Rights Policy.
- Communicate, and disseminate human rights knowledge - The GPSC Group and its value chain as well asnew business relations shall communicate and disseminate knowledge about the Human Rights Policy to all stakeholders, as well as support and encourage suppliers and business partners to respect and treat everyone in accordance with the Human Rights Policy.
- Monitor and respect forhuman rights - The GPSC Groupand its value chainas well asnew business relations shall not neglect or ignore any violations of human rights where GPSC Group operates its business. All employees must report human rights issues directly to their supervisor or via the Whistleblowing channel.
All executives and employees of the GPSC Group and its value chainas well as new business relations must comply with the Human Rights Policyat all times.
Announcement 30 April 2021
(Mr. Worawat Pitayasiri
President and Chief Executive Officer